Keysight Technologies y Conecta Latam, criadores de reuniões líderes da indústria na América Latina, convidam a participar de um workshop focado em los retos, benefícios y diferentes opções presentes na transformação das redes de telecomunicações no México.
Tecnologias e arquiteturas como 5G, v-RAN, O-RAN, Telco Cloud e WiFi 6 geram um novo paradigma e marcam uma nova era de transformação digital com um impacto iminente e determinante em nosso país.
Os oradores incluirão especialistas da indústria na América Latina, clientes e executivos seniores da Keysight.
2) Connected Woman Award - Executive of the Year - By public vote (Individual Award)
This award distinguishes woman that is driving innovation, and had truly made a difference in their company, telecom industry and community.
Voting is closed, thank you
In our voting process, we value authenticity. Therefore, please note that each vote is unique, and only votes with corporate emails will be considered valid.
Below the categories that will be judged by the judging committee - 2023 CONECTA LATAM AWARDS
3) Best Digital Transformation Project (Applicable for service provider)
This award will be won by the project that has done most to bring about digital transformation in an organization and can best demonstrate the resulting benefits.
- HughesNet - Programa Conectando Sueños
- Claro Brasil - Projeto Going Digital - Autoatendimento
- CLARO PUERTO RICO - REVOLUTIONIZING EXCELLENCE: DX1, DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- ETB: Chatico agente vitual de Bogotá
- HC Brasil - OpenCare 5G
- OI - The enchanting and disruptive way to transform Oi's customer behavior via the DialMyApp digital experience
- Telefonica Hispam - Plataforma Servicios Multitelcos Mediante APIs
- Telesur - Securing the digital future for Suriname
4) Best Operator Innovation of the Year (Applicable for service provider)
The winner will be the operator that can best demonstrate significant achievement over the past couple of years in innovation by whichever KPIs you want it to be judged. These could include business growth, technological achievement or product innovation.
- CLARO Brasil: Jornada de Pagamento por PIX nos canais Minha Claro.
- AT&T Mexico
- Mundo Telecomunicaciones - La red de internet más rápida de Latinoamérica y los primeros en entregar velocidades de 10 gigas al hogar
- TA Telecom - Unifying Brazil's Telecom Landscape: A Comprehensive Approach to Integrating Providers and Enhancing Customer Experience
- TELEFONICA COLOMBIA
- WOM Chile
- WOM Colombia
5) Telecom Regulator of the Year (Applicable for regulators)
This award recognizing a new or innovative policy and regulatory approaches. Recognizes an outstanding contribution and achievement by a regulator advancing efficient and effective telecoms policy.
- Comisión de Regulación de Comunicaciones de Colombia
- Instituto Dominicano de las Telecomunicaciones (INDOTEL)
- Superintendencia de Telecomunicaciones (Sutel)
- Undersecretariat of Telecommunications
RULES OF APPLICATION AND DEADLINES:
The shortlist will be announced on the Conecta Latam website on 25 October, 2023, and the winners will be announced during a ceremony on Wednesday 29 November, 2023 at Conecta Latam, Caribbean and Central America in Panamá.
Who can apply: The Conecta Latam Awards are open to any executive or company operating in the telecoms industry in Latin America, Central America and Caribbean. This can include service providers, operators, regulators any vendor or solutions provider, consultancies and everything in between considering each category.
Last Date for Entry Submission: 26 October, 2023
Announce Shortlist: 30 October, 2023
Public vote (for individual categories): From October 31 to November 21, 2023
Jury Meet: Until November 15, 2023
Award ceremony: Wednesday 29 November at at Conecta Latam, Caribbean and Central America in Panamá.
Judging committee - 2023 CONECTA LATAM AWARDS